MANTIS 1 – Remote Observation Surveillance System
The Next Generation in Autonomous Unattended Imaging Sensors
“BEESNSE” latest version for Autonomous Unattended for Ground Surveillance solutions.
The MANTIS 1 presents technological breakthrough combining live video imaging (thermal and day cameras), multi communication methods, energy efficiency, and high survivability.
The MANTIS 1 is a wireless all-in-one system providing full communication flexibility (onboard Wi-Fi, cellular, wired, and satellite-optional) it also includes onboard VMD, GPS, and compass.
The MANTIS 1 is remotely controlled for day-night surveillance, and is ideal for short or long-duration missions, with outstanding low (SWaP) performance (Size Weight and Power).
- Internal pan & tilt- field of regard 90º with no external moving parts
- Adaptable energy kit for long last operational missions
- Energy management using hibernate and sleep modes
- Range of onboard communication possibilities – Integral Wi-Fi, 4G, LTE (slot for SIM card), LAN for external SATCOM
- Powerful and sophisticated command and control software
- Easy integration with various C4I systems
- Onboard video- processing, recording, and VMD
- Size, Weight & Power efficient (SWaP)
- Easily camouflaged- no external motion, noise, or reflection
- Easy to use
- Wide area coverage
- Effective for both defense and intelligence missions
- Designed to assimilate in the landscape
- lightweight and robust design to meet and operate at any weather conditions
- No electrical or communication infrastructure required